Random good picture Not show
1. The runners have noticeably quickened their pace.
2. He was noticeably slow to respond.
3. She cut two slices of noticeably unequal size.
4. Traffic thins noticeably after 9 a.m.
5. Her hand was shaking noticeably.
6. The children were noticeably affected by the divorce.
7. Marks were noticeably higher for girls than for boys.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He was not noticeably discomfited by the request.
9. Standards of living were deteriorating rather noticeably.
10. The days begin to draw out noticeably.
11. She has become noticeably more confident.
12. Productivity in the factory has slipped quite noticeably in the last year.
13. There are also many physical signs, most noticeably a change in facial features.
14. The articles are noticeably shorter with strong headlines and graphics.
15. His eyebrows project noticeably.
16. She has one slightly withered leg, noticeably thinner than the other.
17. There was one boy rather noticeably standing apart from the other children.
18. It also packs a noticeably bigger wallop at altitude.
19. They were noticeably more outspoken than at the outset.
20. It has noticeably improved the efficiency of my tubes.
21. Jackson and the national media were noticeably absent from Baltimore last November, when a similar incident happened.
22. Summer flows, of course, are noticeably smaller, offer much less dilution and greater visibility to any discoloured water.
23. The hon. Gentleman has been noticeably reticent in this respect in the past.
24. Shaun became noticeably diffident when the conversation turned to the subject of his promotion.
25. There's noticeably less equipment hanging from a scrambler, but pound for pound there will be more fleecy material visible.
26. The new player was a shot in the arm for the team , which played noticeably better.
27. When they presently rode away from Dunbar Castle, Fraser's attitude towards female participation in affairs had risen noticeably.
28. While she was identifying these predators in the encyclopedia, Ruby became noticeably paler and agitated.
29. Every so often, he goes to a local hospital where they give him an injection of something, which cheers him up noticeably.
30. A medium-sized brown owl, the only one with long ear tufts, noticeably longer than Short-eared Owl's.
More similar words: noticeable, irreplaceable, notice, give notice, take notice of, be able to, affably, probably, malleable, sizeable, foreseeable, agreeable, invariably, manageable, lamentably, inexorably, impermeable, inevitably, presumably, changeable, biotic, exotic, irreparably, irrevocably, idiotic, chaotic, considerably, unchangeable, indisputably, interminably.