Random good picture Not show
1. The journey is easily manageable in half an hour.
2. This method divides the task into more manageable proportions.
3. The present flow of refugees was manageable.
4. The job is just about manageable in the time.
5. Divide the task into manageable sections.
6. Try to reduce your tasks to more manageable proportions .
7. It is important to present new information in manageable chunks.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The debt has been reduced to a more manageable level.
9. My hair is much more manageable since I had it cut short.
10. The work has been divided into smaller, more manageable sections.
11. Soda silica glasses are not very manageable, however.
12. Not unless he's more manageable.
13. It may reduce the task to more manageable proportions.
14. Does the fryer break down into easily manageable parts?
15. They took any subject and made it manageable.
16. My hair's more manageable since I had it cut.
17. This cuts the odds down to a manageable size.
18. As modern civilization spreads, population increases become more manageable.
19. Different countries put different interpretations on these manageable levels.
20. What started out as a relatively manageable protest against stolen elections has now mushroomed into a full-fledged democracy movement.
21. The price of keeping the bonus down to manageable proportions is a somewhat less efficient outcome.
22. Add about 2 more cups flour to make manageable dough and turn out on to lightly floured surface.
23. He will now try to cut down the task to a manageable size.
24. Government targets for increased productivity are described as "tough but manageable".
25. The computer brings the huge task of stock control down to more manageable proportions.
26. Use conditioner regularly to make your hair soft and manageable.
27. It was adjacent to Saint Cloud[sentencedict.com], but it was of manageable proportions and it had great romantic charm.
28. These categories are then subdivided or classified, so as to create more manageable groups that can later be analyzed.
29. And the brilliant green broccoli, cooked al dente and cut into small pieces, makes eating with chopsticks manageable.
30. I also found it quieter than my car and more manageable.
More similar words: manage, managed, manager, management, changeable, unchangeable, managing, be able to, sizeable, malleable, agreeable, noticeable, impermeable, disagreeable, pageant, teenage, teenager, patronage, espionage, menagerie, manacle, emanate, pax romana, able, cable, viable, table, unable, usable, enable.