Random good picture Not show
1) The wooden door had been cleft in two.
2) They crush the olives with a heavy wooden press.
3) A wooden plank bridged the stream.
4) They removed the picture from its wooden frame.
5) The film is spoiled by some very wooden acting.
6) The house has a wooden frame faced with brick.
7) The fence was held up by wooden posts.
8) The house was surrounded by a tall,(http://sentencedict.com/wooden.html) wooden fence.
9) She wore a necklace of brightly coloured wooden beads.
10) The old man leant on a long wooden staff.
11) A wooden stake was driven firmly into the ground.
12) The house was built solidly of rough wooden planks.
13) Jarvis took the wooden spoon in the first tournament.
14) The room was full of wooden furniture.
15) A large wooden box served as our table.
16) There's a wooden bridge over the river.
17) This wooden thing is for beating the eggs.
18) Dying fish were flopping about on the wooden boards.
19) He was given only a wooden pallet with a blanket.
20) The wooden boat was built to withstand just about every weather condition at sea.
21) The wooden bridge is not strong enough to allow the passage of lorries.
22) The storm flattened the flimsy wooden huts that the villagers lived in.
23) The wooden beam is reinforced with a metal plate.
24) The wooden rafters caught fire.
25) Left in the garage where it was damp, the wooden frame had warped.
26) We had to prop up the roof with a wooden post.
27) At the head of the grave there was a small wooden cross.
28) A meat dish is a dish for meat; a wooden dish is a dish made of wood.
29) Gradually pour the liquid into the flour, working it in carefully with a wooden spoon.
30) The grit beneath her soles grated harshly on the wooden deck.
More similar words: mode, code, erode, model, modest, episode, explode, moderate, good, food, flood, bloody, for good, good for, a good job, good name, a good many, be good at, as good as, a good deal, deny, likelihood, do a good job, dense, a good deal of, denial, sudden, neighborhood, incident, student.