Random good picture Not show
(1) Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable.
(2) These tokens are exchangeable for CDs and cassettes only.
(3) Goods are exchangeable as long as they are returned in good condition.
(4) Assignments of exchangeable protons are shown.
(5) Saline alluvial soils have high levels of exchangeable sodium and the effects of gleying are clearly evident.
(6) Goods sold are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable.
(7) These tokens are exchangeable for DVDs only.
(8) The watch is exchangeable if it is not satisfactory.
(9) A check is exchangeable forcash.
(10) Phenotype and niche are exchangeable notions.
(11) Awards are not exchangeable for cash.
(12) It occurs as an exchangeable base in the clay mineral and organic fractions of soils.
(13) The exchangeable characteristic of cation is the driving force that makes the organic cation intercalate the interlayers.
(14) Daisy wheel: The exchangeable impact printing head used on some type - writers and computer printers.
(15) The exchangeable acidity in constant charge soils is pronouncedly larger than that in variable charge soils.
(16) The bonds will be mandatorily exchangeable into common stock of one of its subsidiaries pending its successful initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
(17) Labour, therefore, is the real measure of the exchangeable value of all commodities.
(18) Health million exchangeable bonds issued after the 24 months, may be convertible bondholders after the operation.
(19) Exchangeable disk storage: Refers to DisC pack storage used with mainframe computers.
(20) It showed that EAA had released the original interlayer exchangeable carbonate anions of the LDH, and reacted with LDH forming carboxylic acid metal ionic bond.
(21) All tickets purchased are non - refundable and non - exchangeable.
(22) For example , Fullerton Global's 2003 zero coupon bond is exchangeable into Singa - pore Telecom shares.
(23) N deposition can acidify the soil and leaching the exchangeable base cations.
(24) International reply coupon: A coupon of monetary value that is sold and exchangeable for postage at post offices in member countries of the Universal Postal Union.
(25) All passes sold are non - refundable and non - exchangeable.
(26) In the second group experiment, the contents of K increased 39% and 50% in the compost and the contents of exchangeable K decreased 2% to 3% after the lime treatment.
(27) A monetary standard under which the basic unit of currency is equal in value to and exchangeable for a specified amount of gold. Sentencedict.com
(28) The structure and the properties of LDH are introduced, specially the typical laminated structure and the exchangeable property of ion.
(29) There are four solutions of indefinite integration in paper:direct integration, the first exchangeable integration, the second exchange- able integration, parcel integration .
(30) Please check your lens before opening them as only UNOPENED lens are exchangeable.
More similar words: changeable, unchangeable, exchange, in exchange for, change, manageable, changeless, interchange, changing, be able to, sizeable, malleable, foreseeable, agreeable, noticeable, impermeable, disagreeable, inexcusable, irreplaceable, unimpeachable, vengeance, angel, range, anger, danger, orange, hang up, hang on, hang out, hangout.