Random good picture Not show
1. The railway tube goes under the Tiananmen Square.
2. I put the poster back into its tube.
3. Give the tube of toothpaste a squeeze.
4. Take the tube to Acton.
5. Just take hold of the tube and squeeze.
6. A test tube is closed at one end and open at the other.
7. They inserted a tube in his mouth to help him breathe.
8. The vacuum inside the tube caused it to implode when the external air pressure was increased.
9. Gases produced in the reaction pass through this tube and can then be collected.
10. I didn't miss only tube would I want to TianYa want to cape.
11. He is fed by a tube that enters his nose.
12. Snip off the end of the tube.
13. Blood flowed along the tube into the bottle.
14. I got the Tube to Camden Town.
15. Give the tube another squeeze.
16. I work in the extruded tube business.
17. The only baseball he saw was on the tube.
18. With the words he handed Professor Wang a tube.sentencedict.com/tube.html
19. He gave the lamb its food through a tube.
20. You may get to the railway station by tube.
21. What's on the tube tonight?
22. It's best to travel by tube.
23. I bumped into him on the tube.
24. I go to work on the Tube.
25. He is leading a wire into a metal tube.
26. In London, the use of the Tube has ballooned.
27. What's on the tube this weekend?
28. Suck on the tube to draw up the water.
29. I go to work by tube.
30. A tube was fed down the patient's throat into her stomach.