Random good picture Not show
1. The ability to initiate and operate independently.
2. The enquiry must be independently conducted.
3. The two scientists both made the same discovery independently, at roughly the same time.
4. The two departments work independently of each other.
5. The two departments operate independently of each other.
6. Older children often like to operate independently.
7. Husbands and wives may be taxed independently/together.
8. The commission will operate independently of ministers.
9. The student union is run independently of college authorities.
10. Ceiling and wall lights can operate independently.
11. My limbs seemed to be working independently of each other.
12. I prefer travelling independently to going on a package holiday.
13. Each part of the organization operates independently of the others.
14. He argued that ideas do not exist independently of the language that expresses them.
15. Scientists in different countries, working independently of each other(sentencedict.com), have come up with very similar results.
16. Most elderly people prefer to live independently if they can.
17. The independently wealthy Straus remained as commissioner-with-out pay.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. The legs fold out independently, of course.
19. None of the reports could be independently confirmed.
20. Acting independently of the party line?
21. The legislative system operates independently of the President.
22. Horne then independently investigated glacial deposits.
23. The government had the power to legislate by emergency decree independently of Parliament.
24. Can we devise a system in which judges function independently of party politics?
25. It was the first time that she had lived independently.
26. She had elderly parents who could no longer live independently.
27. We aim to help disabled students to live and study independently.
28. From 1254 onwards, while remaining close to Simon, Peter's career also developed independently.
29. I prefer to give the youngster strategies that allow him to write independently.
30. Exporters will face extra charges for transporting animals inspected by independently nominated veterinarians, said junior agriculture minister Elliot Morley.
More similar words: independent, be independent of, independent agency, independence, dependent, declaration of independence, interdependent, dependence, interdependence, indenture, indentation, resplendent, superintendent, transcendent, depend, depend on, depending, dependant, transcendentalism, dependable, dependance, depend upon, evidently, impudently, suspended, tendency, open-minded, diffidently, odds and ends, sudden death.