Similar words: dependable, attendance, independence, depend, depend on, declaration of independence, depending, dependent. Meaning: [-dəns] n. 1. being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs) 2. lack of independence or self-sufficiency.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Given the dependance of infrared imaging system performance on target thermal contrast or temperature difference (T) between target and background, the accuracy of Tb of critical im- portance.
(2) China's increasing dependance on oil, and possible energy shortages in the future, may restrict the development of the car market.
(3) Apoptosis had a dependance relationship with time course and doses.
(4) Dependance of green absorption coefficients on growth atmosphere and source rod concentration has been symmetrically investigated.
(5) Become as free of the dependance on your asthma medicine and its side effects.
(6) IR and conductivity dependance on temperature and composition have been measured.
(7) Dependance is the inevitable corollary and not something to be shed as possible but the expression of strong family bonds of affection.
(8) Conclusions There is pathological oxygen supply dependance in the patients with several congenital cardiac disease.
(9) This item reduces your dependance on MoM and gives you a source of IAS that doesn't have such a huge drawback.
(10) AC impedance spectroscopy technique was applied to study the conductivity and its temperature dependance.
(11) Pectins we need maily depend on importation(Sentencedict), which increases production cost and resource dependance.
(12) The results show that the mechanical properties ofp-HMX can be improved by adding a little amount of F2311, and the temperature dependance of the mechanical properties is inapparent at NVT ensemble.
(13) The core of this article is whether the regulation of minimum capital requirments of LLC derived from path dependance are justified, and what model of rule is an optimal arrangement.
(14) One of the most remarkable peculiarities of the institutions of the Republic is also traceable to this dependance of the Quaestiones on the Comitia .
(15) Another function (which may be the identity) computes the output of the artificial neuron (sometimes in dependance of a certain threshold).
(16) The study and implement of the real-time 3D graph engine will solve the actuality of the dependance of foreign engine, and promote domestic 3D engine technology, it has great study value.
More similar words: dependable, attendance, independence, depend, depend on, declaration of independence, depending, dependent, abundance, independent, be independent of, endanger, defendant, attendant, endangered, descendant, dance, dancer, guidance, avoidance, accordance, penance, endurance, happenstance, in accordance with, mundane, repent, in danger, agenda, calendar.