Random good picture Not show
1. The wind shifted to the north.
2. The cliffs fall away to the north.
3. The River Tees empties into the North Sea.
4. cold winds coming from the north.
5. China bounds on Russia in the north.
6. A compass shows you which direction is north.
7. North Korea is one of China's staunchest allies.
8. Most employees of the firm are from the north.
9. The wind shifted from east to north.
10. There was widespread industrial unrest in the north.
11. In which direction are you going, north or south?
12. The building is oriented south and north.
13. A compass needle always points north.
14. Our position is latitude 32 degrees north.
15. The farther north they went,[Sentencedict.com ] the colder it became.
16. The wind has come round to the north.
17. He flew to Europe via the North Pole.
18. The Indians were the original inhabitants of North America.
19. Our position is latitude 40 degrees north.
20. South is opposite north on a compass.
21. Good fish abound in the North Sea.
22. The village is due north of Paris.
23. The north wind cuts like a knife.
24. He lives in North Parade.
25. The wind has come around to the north.
26. Coeducation is very common in North America.
27. There are many buffalo in north America.
28. Mount Kenya is to the north of Nairobi.
29. He lives to the north of here.
30. Interstate 8 bypasses the town to the north.
More similar words: northern, worth, worthy, northeast, be worth, set forth, come forth, call forth, for the rest, for the best, northwest, and so forth, back and forth, for the sake of, for the moment, for the future, for the present, for the time being, fourth, earth, on earth, over there, other than, rather than, furthermore, give birth, earthquake, in order that, port, nevertheless.