Similar words: minded, independent, independence, bear in mind, keep in mind, be independent of, suspended, declaration of independence. Meaning: adj. ready to entertain new ideas.
Random good picture Not show
(1) You can talk to her about anything—she's very open-minded.
(2) He was very open-minded about other people's work.
(3) Doctors these days tend to be more open-minded about alternative medicine.
(4) You have to be open-minded when those early opportunities present themselves; take advantage of them whether they're going to make you a lot of money or not.
(5) She's quite open-minded about sex.
(6) The well-known writer is open-minded enough to admit that not all his novels are first-rate.
(7) He wished his parents were more open-minded on political issues.
(8) Hence he would probably have remained open-minded.
(9) Dr. Sutton is very open-minded about non-traditional treatments.
(10) So you can see why I was open-minded about the faith healer.
(11) She's noticeably more open-minded and lively than her daughter, who's divorced and living alone.
(12) Open-minded, optimistic and flexible people always end up winning the battle in life. Dr T.P.Chia
(13) I am much more open-minded and less judgmental than if I had gone to a more homogeneous school.
(14) So if you are fun-loving and open-minded, put pen to paper.
(15) He was energetic, open-minded, and very keen to develop the economy of his little township by whatever means possible.
(16) We are still open-minded about any round-table conference.
(17) It amazes me how closed-minded some open-minded people are. Sentencedict.com
(18) Noyes naturally carefree, open-minded is true.
(19) We are open-minded, farseeing, emotioned and enaction.
(20) Open-minded, easy going, teamwork spirit.
(21) Why to ask so much when you are in love If you ask too much, maybe you no longer love. The mature never ask the past, the wise never ask the present and the open-minded never ask the future.
(22) To find myself in the company of so many eminent, discerning and open-minded independent shopkeepers, affords me pleasure beyond expression.
(23) The worst thing about liberal academics is the pretence that they are somehow more open-minded than their opponents.
(24) If International Relations aspires to be a science, it must be open-minded about what that entails.
(25) Be open about what's going on with you, and be open-minded about the new environment.
(26) But he maintains that the attitude is now far more open-minded.
(27) The sort of mix Techno jocks could do with being a lot more open-minded towards.
(28) The sort of people who live and work in Bonn are well educated and open-minded.
(29) It is beneficial to learn more about what is around us–so that we are more knowledgeable and open-minded. Dr T.P.Chia
(30) There are no employees with serious disabilities on the payroll either, though with regard to that issue also they are open-minded.
More similar words: minded, independent, independence, bear in mind, keep in mind, be independent of, suspended, declaration of independence, reminder, enmity, indeterminate, open, openly, open air, opening, ended, in the open, funded, founded, bounded, wounded, propensity, extended, descended, mind, surrounded, reprimanded, ungrounded, confounded, index.