Random good picture Not show
1. The country has a growing dependence on foreign aid.
2. He was freed from financial dependence on his parents.
3. The company needs to reduce its dependence on just one particular product.
4. Their relationship is based on a strong mutual dependence.
5. The government wants to reduce industry's dependence on coal.
6. He is his mother's sole dependence.
7. Drug dependence led to her early death.
8. Our relationship was based on mutual dependence.
9. Many sufferers have been reclaimed from a dependence on alcohol.
10. Find a job and end your dependence on your parents.
11. Doctors keep trying to break her dependence of the drug.
12. The fish-feeders' dependence on it is obvious.
13. Britain's dependence on nuclear power will therefore steadily diminish.
14. Diligence on the dependence takes two forms.
15. The clinic treats people affected by drug dependence.
16. We need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
17. If anything a mutual dependence was growing.
18. Tacitus more astutely emphasized their dependence upon tillage farming.
19. But it also had the effect of increasing dependence.
20. Nature's services: societal dependence on natural ecosystems.
21. Nature's Services: societal dependence on natural ecosystems.
22. The literary implications of economic dependence must be observed.
23. Morphine and Valium, for example, regularly produce physical dependence.
24. This dependence is demonstrated in the subsidiary status of their churches, which were daughter churches to the minster.
25. The kind of dependence that marriage creates between adult spouses raises substantive questions of status and power.
26. For example, the total dependence on imported equipment in all the plants magnified the consequences of a broken sewing machine.
27. One of the distinguishing features of modern banking is its dependence on computers.
28. McKee suggests that it was important to them that they did not return to a pre-adult state of dependence upon their parents.sentencedict.com
29. Unfortunately, our modern philosophy of art does not always recognise the dependence of art on this balance between tradition and change.
30. Short-term treatment is not associated with significant tolerance or physical dependence.
More similar words: independence, interdependence, declaration of independence, independent agency, independent, dependent, be independent of, interdependent, dependance, depend, depend on, depending, dependant, dependable, tendency, preponderance of evidence, repentance, suspended, cadence, penitence, resplendent, sudden death, evidence, incidence, credence, superintendent, transcendent, residence, decadence, impudence.