Random good picture Not show
1. No one expects the petition to amend the indenture to Barnes' will to get a court hearing before June.
2. But for now you stay here, examine the indenture, reflect on what you have said.
3. The bond indenture normally specifies a number of restrictive covenants to which the issuing corporation must adhere.
4. To bind into the service of another by indenture.
5. He is indenture to a builder.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Xia zhi xing: please give his indenture and identity card back to him.
7. Provision contained in a Bond Indenture requiring that in an event of default any remaining interest and principal become immediately due and payable.
8. Negative Pledge Clause A negative covenant in an indenture, it states that the corporation will not pledge any of its assets if doing so would give the lenders less security.
9. She had to sign an indenture to sell herself, because she owed money to the landlord .
10. If the bond is publicly marketed, a trustee is named to monitor and ensure compliance with the terms of the indenture.
11. The coupon rate is thus the interest rate stated in the bond indenture.
12. There was only one benefit, he found, in the new indenture and that was an extended term.
13. The priorities of general credit obligations vary with the nature of the liability and the terms of indenture contracts .
14. Soon thereafter, private agents scoured the ports taverns, and countryside to sign on workers for indenture.
More similar words: venture, independent, adventure, be independent of, indentation, independence, century, declaration of independence, centurion, centuries-old, turn a blind eye, indecent, dependent, respondent, despondent, resplendent, transcendent, superintendent, correspondent, interdependent, transcendentalism, in turn, momentum, eventual, index, eventually, indeed, hinder, minded, mature.