Random good picture Not show
1) This rule is not applicable to young persons.
2) The rules have now been made equally applicable to all members.
3) The offer is only applicable to bookings for double rooms.
4) The law is applicable to everyone.
5) The new qualifications are applicable to all European countries.
6) The rule is applicable to your case.
7) This rule is not applicable to foreigners.
8) Ms/Miss/Mrs/Mr Please delete as applicable.
9) Give details of children where applicable .
10) Much of the form was not applicable to me.
11) The offer is only applicable for journeys made during the week.
12) This part of the law is only applicable to companies employing more than five people.
13) The section of the form is not applicable in your case.
14) This technique is applicable to a wide variety of crops,[http://sentencedict.com/applicable.html] but some modifications may be necessary to accommodate the peculiarities of each type.
15) Appraisal has traditionally been seen as most applicable to those in management and supervisory positions.
16) The theory does not seem easily applicable in this case.
17) This technique is only directly applicable to fixed-length records.
18) Prices include all transfers, by air where applicable.
19) Lending includes credit and hire where applicable.
20) Also, it was not easily applicable in certain occupations.
21) Sales promotion activities are particularly applicable to consumer products.
22) Clearly such an approach is applicable in any organization.
23) Ralph Gibson L.J.'s observations seem equally applicable to libel.
24) He had not learned the applicable procedures yet.
25) Their income is higher than their applicable amount.
26) Strengths: Algorithms of this sort are very widely applicable.
27) This key is only applicable in scrolled areas.
28) The new law on the protection of the environments is applicable to everybody from next year.
29) We are here concerned with the liberty of the subject and, by analogy, with the rules applicable in criminal cases.
30) So much then for what may be regarded as general principles, applicable to all.
More similar words: inexplicable, application, appliance, cable, complicated, implacable, impeccable, implication, irrevocable, supplier, apply, apple, apply for, apply to, implicit, explicit, duplicity, able, delicate, table, Republican, usable, gabled, unable, notable, enable, tableau, capable, be able to, affable.