Random good picture Not show
1. Never gloat over the ruin of your friend.
2. His enemies were quick to gloat at his humiliation.
3. This is nothing to gloat about.
4. I hope you haven't just come here to gloat.
5. He likes to gloat over his own success.
6. Don't gloat,the same misfortune may happen to you one day.
7. I know I shouldn't gloat, but it really serves him right.
8. I hate to gloat, you guys, but I told you it wouldn't work.
9. Jane used to gloat over other people's misfortunes.
10. I thought he came round to gloat and I was right.
11. Of course, I shall be able to gloat, having got there before the rest of the media!
12. You scientists, you upholders of the social contract, gloat like other mortals when somebody makes a mistake?
13. It was rude to gloat too soon after being paid and embarrassing to show anger.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. It's nothing to gloat about.
15. I can count all my bones; people stare gloat over me.
16. I guess I could take this opportunity to gloat.
17. Chinese leaders have another reason not to gloat over the KMT's victory.
18. Therefore, others frustrated, frustration, grief, should not gloat, but should be caring, understanding feelings.
19. Don't gloat over your rival's misfortune.
20. I will not gloat over my enemies ` predicatment before killing them.
21. Don't you think it's a little unkind to gloat over your competitor's failure?
22. Sometimes its genesis is positive. Oftentimes, although we gloat about nibbling from the higher branches,[sentencedict.com] it's the negative that finally captures our dim-witted attention.
23. They gloat over profits or trash confirmation slips for losing trades.
24. Having lost a large percentage of the vote, they were in no position to gloat.
25. Perhaps she sensed my growing discontent and was frightened of appearing to gloat.
26. Some conservative commentators, who didn't have much else to gloat about, dwelt lingeringly on what they evidently regarded as the upside of the huge, Obama-sparked African-American turnout.
27. My spies tell me that meddling Mechanist has been removed from the picture. I only wish I had that tin-man's shell to gloat over!
28. They like to win and then they like to gloat.
29. A common way to pump ourselves up is to gloat over the stupidity of others.
30. I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me.