Random good picture Not show
1. We managed to wangle a few days' leave.
2. I'll be so jealous if you manage to wangle an invitation to his house.
3. I'll try to wangle a contribution out of him.
4. She managed to wangle an invitation to the reception.
5. He managed to wangle his way onto the course.
6. He was trying to wangle his way onto the committee.
7. I asked the Captain to wangle us three tickets to Athens.
8. If I can think of some excuse to wangle my way out of going tonight I will do!
9. We should be able to wangle it so that you can start tomorrow.
10. I'll try to wangle some money out of my parents.
11. He came to wangle your legacy from you and you refused.
12. Tanner managed to wangle a pay raise out of him.
13. Alice was trying to wangle her way onto the committee.
14. He is trying to wangle his way onto the committee.
15. family depended on his ability to wangle a few dollars occasionally . With this money, they would eat well and dress well for a while , making a pretence of affluence.
16. I'm sure you can wangle the information out of him.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. I'd love to go to the match tomorrow do you think you can wangle it?
18. He's only been here two months and already he's managed to wangle his way into the biggest property company in London.
19. It's bound to be a boring party let's try to wangle out of it / going.
20. Some of them had no doubt spent most of the preceding year trying to wangle an invitation to play in the pro-am.
21. I am also not entirely comfortable with the way that stay-at-home parents manage to wangle all the credit.