Similar words: wastefulness, gracefulness, peacefulness, thankfulness, unlawfulness, careful, carefully, refulgent. Meaning: ['kerflnɪs /'keəfl-] n. 1. the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger 2. the quality of being careful and painstaking.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her carefulness capacitates her for proofreading.
2. Her carefulness rebukes me.
3. I admired the carefulness of his work.
4. Ladies have an instinct for carefulness.
5. He is full of vigor, but fails in carefulness.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Carefulness insures you against errors.
7. Carefulness, be willing and good at operating work.
8. He is full of vigour, but fails in carefulness.
9. Have patience. carefulness. strictness and strong responsibity.
10. Carefulness & responsibility ; very good learning ability.
11. Susceptive on data, carefulness , earnest, preciseness and active.
12. At last, the strategy of keeping lawyer professional carefulness is researched.
13. Remember, diligence and carefulness will make you a good secretary.
14. His diligence , earnestness, carefulness and brilliance, made him praised all.
15. Independence consciousness, anxiety - consciousness, carefulness consciousness and revere consciousness to life.
16. We can find with carefulness that in most films civilian and aga use Jian and singular.
17. Carefulness and Patience in daily work, Willingness to Take Responsibility, Good Pererrorformance under certain pressure; Good Learning ability and Self-drive Capability.
18. Facing long computation, besides patience, carefulness and accurateness, we must also emphasize the efficiency.
19. With an almost occult carefulness he turned the door handle, and opened the door an inch.
20. Has responsibility and carefulness.
21. His diligence earnestness, carefulness and brilliance make him praised by all.
22. These young people are full of vigour, but fail in carefulness.
23. Be familiar with the robot ( automotive assembly ) production line. Good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
24. I will be true to you for your sincerity and carefulness.
25. Be familiar with the Aluminum welding parameter and operation, good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
26. We would serve you with our great passion and carefulness.
27. The clay figures from Chin Dynasty were molded precisely with conscientiousness and carefulness.
28. Fairway 15:415 yd, par 4, the second par crossing 50 metre water surface which requires carefulness.
29. You are free from any fault because of your carefulness.
30. Good capability of planning and coordinating, and communicating, with an attitude of preciseness and carefulness.
More similar words: wastefulness, gracefulness, peacefulness, thankfulness, unlawfulness, careful, carefully, refulgent, illness, wellness, vulnerable, invulnerable, vulnerability, earnestness, refuse, refute, refund, refuge, refusal, refugee, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, useful, care for, refurbish, refutable, hopeful, doleful.