Random good picture Not show
1. He sensed a smouldering hostility towards him.
2. There was a barely veiled hostility in her tone.
3. There was open hostility between the two schools.
4. They eyed each other with open hostility.
5. Mixed-race couples faced open hostility.
6. Although there is no overt hostility, black and white students do not mix much.
7. These measures will perpetuate the hostility between the two groups.
8. This was a predictable reaction, given the bitter hostility between the two countries.
9. The reforms come after decades of hostility to revisionism.
10. How else did his hostility to women show itself?
11. Her attitude towards me oscillated between friendship and hostility.
12. Outsiders are regarded with outright hostility.
13. Humour was his only weapon against their hostility.
14. Hoskins imbues Iago's character with hostility and rage.
15. His suggestion met with some hostility.
16. He feels a lot of anger/hostility/antagonism/animosity towards his father.
17. There is open hostility between the two leaders.
18. There was an edge of hostility in Jack's voice.
19. The proposal was met with outright hostility.
20. By mid-season the hostility between the two was undisguised.
21. Wherever she went she met hostility and prejudice.
22. Pictures of refugees aroused popular hostility towards the war.
23. Hostility glinted in his eyes.
24. The reform program was greeted with hostility by conservatives.
25. Their faces were stamped with hostility.
26. There is a lot of public hostility to the tax.
27. The last decade has witnessed a serious rise in the levels of racism and hostility to Black and ethnic groups.
28. What annoys me about these people is their unthinking hostility to anything foreign or unfamiliar.
29. Before getting the proposals accepted[Sentencedict.com], the government had to run the gauntlet of hostility from its own supporters.
30. How can we break down the barriers of fear and hostility which divide the two communities?
More similar words: hostile, utility, fertility, fertility rate, agility, ability, humility, viability, facility, mobility, fragility, stability, liability, affability, equability, capability, durability, disability, gullibility, sensibility, instability, tranquility, unstability, probability, flexibility, possibility, credibility, reliability, malleability, irascibility.