Random good picture Not show
1. Both motor and sensory functions are affected.
2. All sensory forms are affected by proximity and this is particularly noticeable amidst networks of lines.
3. Their sensory perception as well as their motor responses - their behaviour - are thus totally consonant with their bodily form and function.
4. Logogens accept input from both bottom-up sensory analysers, and top-down contextual mechanisms.
5. He points out that sensory deprivation often leads to disturbances in perception and thinking.
6. Different sensory modalities, then, are used to convey different types of message, forming an enormously rich communication network.
7. He emphasized, instead, the role of sensory experience.
8. Capsaicin destroys small sensory nerve fibres if it is injected under the skin of newborn rats.
9. So the sensory and motor indriyas of all creatures are closely integrated within the mind structure of a creature.
10. An occupational therapist can help with motor or sensory reactivity and processing difficulties.
11. They also increase the amount of sensory stimulation it receives.
12. This typical report contains many descriptions of direct sensory phenomena.
13. During this stage, behavior is primarily sensory and motor.
14. Perception was pretty much neurophysiology: sensory inhibition, Mach band phenomena, iconic storage, and the like.
15. They were stabled indoors without companions or sensory stimulation.
16. Heredodegenerative disorders may also present with sensory ataxia.
17. Alongside the motor strip, but just to its rear, is the sensory strip.
18. In the first stage of word recognition, cohort reduction occurs as early sensory information defines the word-initial cohort.
19. Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or rational proof. When man rejects reason as his standard of judgement, only one alternative standard remains to him: his feelings. A mystic is a man who treats his feelings as tools of cognition. Faith is the equation of feelings with knowledge. Nathaniel Branden
20. Comparing sensation with a wisp of cotton over homologous areas of the lower extremities is effective in revealing such subtle sensory losses.
21. As usual, capsaicin had the effect of destroying small sensory nerve cells.
22. In the fields of mental energy, these exist as the sensory and motor indriyas, as we have discussed.
23. No human being can do this for long; experiments in sensory deprivation have shown this clearly enough.
24. In learning experiments, animals are stressed or hungry, they receive sensory inputs, they perform motor tasks.
25. Suppose we think of individuals which are reared throughout their lives in a situation where there is sensory deprivation.
26. He and Rivers then spent four years mapping the recovery of sensory perception in Head's arm.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Using past experience, the networks find correlations between approximately 100 sensory measurements.
28. It is only an extension of our human form of sensory perception.
29. Other children may be aggressive because they crave lots of sensory input.
30. Full use needs to be made of tactile and sensory experiences.
More similar words: sensor, sponsor, sense, in a sense, consensus, sensation, sensitive, senseless, make sense, sensibility, sensitivity, in so far as, by means of, sorry, absorb, resort, sort out, story, theory, supervisor, absorbed, disorder, history, processor, all sorts of, victory, factory, category, migratory, territory.