Random good picture Not show
1. The leadership voted to purge the party of "hostile and anti-party elements".
2. Their hostile looks showed that he was unwelcome.
3. The President had a hostile reception in Ohio this morning.
4. The experience has made him generally hostile towards women.
5. I have no idea why he is hostile to me.
6. She found his manner towards her distinctly hostile.
7. Southampton fans gave their former coach a hostile reception .
8. They faced some hostile questioning over the cost of the project.
9. She was openly hostile towards her parents.
10. They have hostile sentiments towards us.
11. The speaker got a very hostile reception from the audience.
12. Many people felt he would be hostile to the idea of foreign intervention.
13. Carr wouldn't meet Feng's stare, which was openly hostile .
14. The boy feels hostile towards his father.
15. He may construe the approach as a hostile act.
16. Hostile feelings and violent responses often seem to be sublimated into sporting activities.
17. The negotiation thawed out the hostile relations between the two countries.
18. Granada mounted a hostile takeover bid for Forte.
19. His ideas met with a hostile reception.
20. Her speech evoked a hostile response.
21. He was disheartened by their hostile reaction.
22. His strength did not avail against the hostile onslaught.
23. The talk was virulently hostile to the leadership.
24. The company managed to fend off the hostile takeover bid.
25. Hostile critics have given Hartman a hard time.
26. The city is encircled by a hostile army.
27. As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
28. If this round of talks fails,(Sentencedict.com)(Sentence dictionary) the world's trading environment is likely to become increasingly hostile.
29. If you venture from "feminine" standards, you are labelled aggressive and hostile.
30. The Foreign Minister said he was ready to talk to any country that had no hostile intentions.