Random good picture Not show
(2) Thrift is a great revenue.
(3) Thrift is good revenue.
(4) Can we go thrift shopping?
(5) Diligence and thrift made him a possessor of warm fortunes.
(6) They were rightly praised for their thrift and enterprise.
(7) Industry and thrift lead to wealth.
(8) Give your old clothes away to a thrift shop.
(9) He has the virtues of thrift and hard work.
(10) Mrs Norris carries thrift to extremes.
(11) The thrift president scratched his head at the numbers.
(12) You have to work at thrift.
(13) The Salomon salesmen fawn over the thrift men.
(14) All that thrives are thrift shops.
(15) For example, thrift, saving and economy were the traditional hallmarks of western cultures.
(16) A good salesman could transform a shy, nervous thrift president into a maniacal gambler.
(17) For a thrift manager to make a thirty-year home loan, he had to accept a rate of interest of 10 percent.
(18) The big bank holding company said the thrift, based in Las Vegas, has $ 1. 8 billion in assets.
(19) The thrift could make new mortgage loans at 14 percent while taking in money at 12 percent.
(20) The thrift men wear absurd combinations of checkered pants and checkered polyester jackets with wide lapels.
(21) The thrifts, many of which were forced into insolvency, say the change violated contractual promises that federal thrift regulators. Sentencedict.com
(22) Bank upon bank of thrift and proud long-stemmed daisies intermingled with huge expanses of gorse and foxgloves.
(23) Thrift has nearly killed her on several occasions, through the agency of old sausages, slow-punctured tyres, rusty blades.
(24) We have to be careful, my family, around thrift stores and antique stores and garage sales.
(25) Following the 1908 Act discussion centred on whether thrift could be encouraged in any way that would not be inherently counter-productive.
(26) They planned to start by severing ties with the thrift industry.
(27) She used legal skills and political clout to keep the wayward thrift afloat.
(28) However, in the manner of all philanthropists, she believed thrift to be the more correct solution.
(29) Common sense, reason, tell her to wash this away down the wash bowl, but thrift forbids.
(30) The suit against Western accused the firm of negligence and breach of fiduciary duty at the thrift.