Random good picture Not show
1. She has limited mobility in her arms.
2. Education was the key to upward social mobility.
3. The cavalry is much superior in mobility to the infantry.
4. Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
5. There is greater mobility of labour between jobs and areas.
6. Mobility is very important in guerrilla warfare.
7. It improves the strength and mobility of joints.
8. An electric wheelchair has given her greater mobility.
9. I prefer the mobility of a hand-held camera.
10. A thigh injury increasingly hindered her mobility.
11. Recent years have witnessed a growing social mobility.
12. Two cars gave them the freedom and mobility to go their separate ways.
13. Cuckney regards such managerial mobility as healthy.
14. Money means mobility,[sentencedict.com] money means independence and personal dignity.
15. The breadth of national educational enrolment represents social mobility.
16. Social mobility thus becomes the focus of attention.
17. Shuttles will give mobility to employees without cars.
18. This has further increased the importance of mobility.
19. Road safety policies should not seek to limit mobility.
20. Greater mobility has bred greater volatility.
21. You have mobility without effort, and you have room.
22. It's a new mobility aid designed to help blind people cover rough terrain.
23. This social mobility is a characteristic feature, and has two implications.
24. The degree of mobility in modern economies generally precludes local communities from exerting effective sanctions on anything.
25. The result is that their high social mobility does not entail high levels of long distance spatial mobility.
26. A private car gives a much greater degree of comfort and mobility.
27. The difference in regional house prices acts as an obstacle to mobility of labour.
28. Prior to the nineteenth century, there were almost no channels of social mobility.
29. The key to the army's effectiveness is its increased mobility.
30. Indeed the Community has sought co-ordination of national social security legislation to facilitate mobility through Regulations 71/1408 and 72/574.
More similar words: ability, viability, stability, liability, disability, capability, affability, equability, credibility, malleability, sensibility, instability, probability, gullibility, possibility, flexibility, reliability, availability, irascibility, compatibility, incompatibility, responsibility, accountability, mobile, automobile, mobile phone, upwardly mobile, agility, utility, facility.