Random good picture Not show
1. There's hardly any stuffing left in the sofa.
2. I've got hardly any money.
3. There's hardly any tea left.
4. There was hardly any traffic and we drove right along till we got home.
5. The player was given hardly any opportunities to show off his talents.
6. There was hardly any traffic.
7. There's hardly any coal left.
8. The desert air contains hardly any moisture.
9. She spent hardly any of the money.
10. There was hardly any free time.
11. I have got hardly any money.
12. There was hardly any food left by the time we got there.
13. For six months of the year, there is hardly any light at the poles.
14. In old China there was hardly any machine - building industry, leave alone an automobile industry.
15. She's written screeds on the subject, but hardly any of it is worth reading.
16. The tiny toilet compartment gives you hardly any elbow room.
17. There's hardly any food in the house, but I'll scare something up from these leftovers.
18. There was hardly any ice in my Coke.
19. Best of all, there are hardly any other tourists.
20. Hardly any of the gladioli I planted actually flowered.
21. They were better, showing hardly any inflammation now.
22. Hardly any had written manuals for their work.
23. There was hardly any give at all.
24. The building was very plain with hardly any decoration at all.
25. He's going on holiday for the third time this year, never mind that he has hardly any money left.
26. We've not had a new car for years.No wonder, as we've hardly any money.
27. My daughter's school has very good exam results and hardly any truancy.
28. Most of the others were so young they had hardly any experience.
29. Men still tend to dominate the world of law - hardly any top judges are women.
30. It shows him to be a man of sufficient moveable property but with hardly any land.
More similar words: upwardly mobile, regardless, regardless of, hard, hardware, by and by, by and large, by any means, badly, day and night, flamboyant, deadly, rapidly, allegedly, friendly, supposedly, reportedly, repeatedly, harsh, sharp, a share, charm, chart, shark, Chart., shared, harrow, card, yard, harvest.