Random good picture Not show
1) The simplest type of journal is called a general journal.
2) In contrast to the general journal, a special journal is designed to a specific type of frequently occurring business transaction.
3) In this book,(http://sentencedict.com/general journal.html) we use general journal to explain the process of journalizing and posting.
4) The study appears in the General journal Science.
5) General Journal An accounting record of business transactions in chronological order.
6) It consists of two basic components: a general journal and a general ledger.
7) Adjusting entries are made in the general journal and posted to the related ledger accounts.
8) A recent policy discussion the General journal Science compared the nutrient balances of different agriculture systems.
9) A stock split does not change the balance of any ledger account; consequently, the transaction may be recorded merely by a memorandum entry in the general journal.
10) Posting is the process of copying data from the General Journal to each Ledger account.
11) A specific format is used in journalizing (recording) transactions in a General Journal.
12) The transaction is recorded by the following entry, in general journal form.
More similar words: general, generally, in general, generality, general ledger, generalization, estates general, general election, the general public, journal, generally speaking, journalist, journalism, generate, generator, degenerate, generation, generation gap, lost generation, nocturnal, generic, generous, mineral, funeral, generously, venerate, venerable, veneration, adjourn, sojourn.