Random good picture Not show
1. A generation ago genetic codes were certainly unknown.
2. Schools help to acculturate the second generation of immigrants.
3. The older generation doesn't like pop music.sentencedict .com
4. The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
5. People of my generation all think the same way about this.
6. Alarmists usually regard the rising generation as a falling one.
7. Manufacturers are working on a new generation of cheaper digital radios.
8. Her films had an immeasurable effect on a generation of Americans.
9. The idea of handing down his knowledge from generation to generation is important to McLean.
10. Like most of my generation, I had never known a war.
11. She has nothing but scorn for the new generation of politicians.
12. My generation have grown up without the experience of a world war.
13. People of my generation who lived through World War II have vivid memories of confusion and incompetence.
14. She ranks above any other musician of her generation.
15. Writers like him belong to a different generation.
16. The older generation have a different set of values.
17. Jimi Hendrix inspired a generation of guitarists.
18. The First World War slaughtered a whole generation.
19. The environmental impact of power generation is being assessed.
20. To people of our generation Kennedy was a god.
21. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
23. She was one of the best tennis players of her generation.
24. Zidane has become the poster child for a whole generation of French-born youths of North African extraction.
25. Life is a test and this world a place of trial. Always the problems - or it may be the same problem will be presented to every generation in different forms.
26. Faulkner has been hailed as the greatest American novelist of his generation.
27. Natural selection ensures only the fittest survive to pass their genes on to the next generation.
28. Books are treasure banks storing wisdom passed down from generation to generation.
29. David Mamet has long been considered the leading American playwright of his generation.
30. These new ideas are penetrating into the minds of the younger generation.
More similar words: generation gap, veneration, general election, generate, degenerate, operation, AND operation, liberation, desperation, general, exasperation, alliteration, in general, confederation, proliferation, consideration, general ledger, the general public, ratification, gratification, stationery, ration, oration, duration, rational, migration, adoration, aberration, irrational, reparation.