Random good picture Not show
4) aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
5) The appointment is now generally admitted to have been a mistake.
6) We spent the weekend gadding about London and generally enjoying ourselves.
7) It was generally admitted that the government had acted too quickly.
8) If such materials became generally available to the optics industry the payoffs from such a breakthrough would be enormous.
9) Generally, I prefer painting with watercolours.
10) The discovery of America is generally referred to Columbus.
11) The experience has made him generally hostile towards women.
12) It is now generally accepted that ...
13) University teachers generally have admitted a lack of enthusiasm about their subjects.
14) The houses of the rich are generally larger than those of the poor.
15) Push generally succeeds in business.
16) The day after Christmas is generally a busy one for retailers.
17) The second trimester is generally the easiest part of a pregnancy.
18) It is generally assumed that stress is caused by too much work.
19) The new drug will be generally available from January.
20) She was thin and tired-looking and generally in a bad way.
21) Modal verbs generally take the bare infinitive.
22) This combination of qualities is generally supposed to be extremely rare.
23) The house is in a generally poor condition.
24) He was a generally unpopular choice for captain.
25) Generally speaking, boys like active sports more than girls do.
26) We generally go to the sea for our holidays.
28) The fall in the number of deaths from heart disease is generally attributed to improvements in diet.
29) Consumers found the attitude of its staff offhand and generally offensive to the paying customer.
30) Some people believe that Richard III did not murder his nephews and was not the villain he is generally thought to have been.
More similar words: general, in general, generality, general ledger, the general public, general election, generate, generation, degenerate, generation gap, lost generation, generous, funeral, mineral, literally, venerable, veneration, gene, rally, energy, scenery, genetic, listener, energetic, energize, enervate, sweetener, genetics, naturally, overall.