Random good picture Not show
1. Ben had got his finger jammed in the door.
2. He kept his finger on the trigger.
3. Clean your finger,before you point at my spots.
4. Tony emerged unscathed apart from a severely bruised finger.
5. He nipped his finger in the door.
6. He jabbed at the picture with his finger.
7. He has a gold ring on his finger.
8. She held the coin carefully between finger and thumb.
9. The baby gripped my finger with her tiny hand.
10. Hold the material between finger and thumb.
11. She jabbed him in the ribs with her finger.
12. The finger of the clock points to twelve.
13. The baby is sucking its finger.
14. He probed the swelling anxiously with his finger.
15. How dare you lay a finger on him?
16. The paper is stuck to my finger.
17. She jabbed her finger in his ribs.
18. Hold the rope loosely between your finger and thumb.
19. The old man wagged his finger at the youths.
20. The cat sank its teeth into his finger.
21. He would not stir a finger to help you.
22. He studied the keyboard carefully, one finger poised.
23. I nipped my finger in the door.
24. She cut her finger on a piece of glass.
25. His index finger steadied on my suitcase.
26. I gave my finger a prick with a needle.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. I've got a splinter in my finger.
28. A large diamond glittered on her ring finger .
29. The knife penetrated her finger and made it bleed.
More similar words: singer, any longer, no longer, in danger, passenger, out of danger, in general, something else, fine, find, define, find out, finally, finance, eager, finish up, German, bigger, angel, range, financial, imagery, trigger, surgery, manager, change, orange, plunge, finish with, definition.