Random good picture Not show
(1) People still opt for monogamy and marriage.
(2) Under the agreement the Vietnamese can opt out at any time.
(3) The government has been encouraging individuals to opt out of the state pension scheme.
(4) To opt out at this moment would be quite irrational.
(5) Our students can also opt to stay in residence.
(6) I think I'll opt out of this game.
(7) Employees may opt out of the company's pension plan.
(8) Half of California's deceased opt for cremation.
(9) These are the clothes which you can opt for.
(10) If the banks opt to pull the rug from under the ill-fated project, it will go into liquidation.
(11) Many students opt for business studies simply because it sounds like a passport to a good job.
(12) He didn't exactly opt out because he never opted in.
(13) To keep the cost down, opt for a basic model.
(14) Many say that, given a choice, they would opt for a holiday to put the pep back in their lives.
(15) Most people opt for buying their own homes rather than renting them.
(16) You can opt to pay a flat rate for unlimited Internet access.
(17) You can't just opt out of all responsibility for the child!
(18) Depending on your circumstances you may wish to opt for one method or the other.
(19) Employees have the choice to opt in to the scheme.
(20) Britain wants to opt out of the new European regulations.
(21) None of us can opt out of it.
(22) Leaders wear sombreros and opt for education.
(23) Males without harems sometimes opt for a frontal attack.
(24) Suppose Holt's 6-year-old does opt out of school?
(25) These giant corporations may simply opt for law evasion.
(26) The government's already allowed seventeen hospitals to opt out of the control of their local health boards.
(27) Some tourists opt to drive to Chiapas from Cancun, which takes 10 hours or longer.
(28) He proposed that only those countries which were willing and able should opt in to phase three. Sentencedict.com
(29) What do you think of the union, do you opt in?
(30) It should be anticipated that eventually the best qualified and experienced public service professionals will opt for some other line of work.