Random good picture Not show
(1) Under the agreement the Vietnamese can opt out at any time.
(2) The government has been encouraging individuals to opt out of the state pension scheme.
(3) People still opt for monogamy and marriage.
(4) To opt out at this moment would be quite irrational.
(5) If the banks opt to pull the rug from under the ill-fated project, it will go into liquidation.
(6) Our students can also opt to stay in residence.
(7) Many students opt for business studies simply because it sounds like a passport to a good job.
(8) I think I'll opt out of this game.
(9) Employees may opt out of the company's pension plan.
(10) Half of California's deceased opt for cremation.
(11) He didn't exactly opt out because he never opted in.
(12) To keep the cost down, opt for a basic model.
(13) Many say that, given a choice, they would opt for a holiday to put the pep back in their lives.
(14) These are the clothes which you can opt for.
(15) Most people opt for buying their own homes rather than renting them.
(16) You can opt to pay a flat rate for unlimited Internet access.
(17) You can't just opt out of all responsibility for the child!
(18) Depending on your circumstances you may wish to opt for one method or the other.
(19) Employees have the choice to opt in to the scheme.
(20) Britain wants to opt out of the new European regulations.
(21) The government's already allowed seventeen hospitals to opt out of the control of their local health boards.
(22) Some tourists opt to drive to Chiapas from Cancun, which takes 10 hours or longer.
(23) Most holidaymakers still opt for travellers' cheques which are no longer the cheapest means of funding trips abroad.
(24) Or, they can opt to block their numbers on a call-by-call basis by dialing star-67 before each call.
(25) Creamy formulations do tend to crease more, so opt for matt powders.
(26) He proposed that only those countries which were willing and able should opt in to phase three.
(27) What do you think of the union, do you opt in?
(28) It should be anticipated that eventually the best qualified and experienced public service professionals will opt for some other line of work. Sentencedict.com
(29) Many of those who feel they are achieving least, and are most disruptive in schools, would opt for early leaving.
(30) The absolute right of an editor or journalist to opt for a personal hearing before a complaints committee would be removed.