Random good picture Not show
4. Who's that man with the beard?
5. I don't like myself without a beard.
6. He had a sort of reddish beard.
7. He shaved his beard with a new.
8. You need to barber that beard of yours.
9. He sported a neat goatee beard.
10. The general wears a beard.
11. He's growing a beard.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. If he shaved his beard he would look much younger.
13. It took courage for her to beard the board of directors.
14. He has a long, straggly grey beard.
15. He razors his beard every morning.
16. His chin was completely covered by his beard.
17. She finds his beard too bristly.
18. He disguised himself with a wig and false beard.
19. Somehow I can't imagine him without a beard.
20. Jim seemed to have sprouted a beard.
21. Are you growing a beard?
22. Charles decided to shave off his beard.
23. Shaving off his beard changed his appearance dramatically.
24. Why don't you shave your beard off?
25. I didn't recognize him-he's grown a beard.
26. He's decided to grow a beard.
27. His beard was tickling her cheek.
28. This false beard is his disguise.
29. His beard is streaked with grey.
30. She disguised herself as a man by a false beard.
More similar words: bear out, bear on, bear with, bearable, bearings, bear in mind, tear down, year after year, beam, bean, beast, beach, beat down, be able to, be aware of, yard, card, hard, be afraid to, board, award, guard, be available, hazard, toward, pardon, on board, on guard, hardware, standard.