Random good picture Not show
1. The brake cable needs tightening up.
2. He is repairing the brake lever of an automobile.
3. I had to brake suddenly, and the car behind ran into me.
4. The harder the brake pedal is pressed, the greater the car's deceleration.
5. He should not brake the car abruptly on an icy road.
6. She pressed her foot down sharply on the brake pedal.
7. The brake doesn't grip properly.
8. High interest rates are a brake on the economy.
9. The driver jammed his foot on the brake.
10. He pressed hard on the brake but nothing happened.
11. Don't forgot to put the brake on.
12. The brake warning light came on.
13. Slowly depress the accelerator/brake pedal.
14. Illness had put a brake on his progress.
15. The brake doesn't grip the wheel properly.
16. You don't need to brake at every bend.
17. Your car has worn brake shoes.
18. The government has put a brake on further spending.
19. The brake pedal had just snapped off.
20. Ignorance acts as a brake to progress.
21. Air will compress but the brake fluid won't.
22. The accident was caused by worn brake shoes.
23. When it's icy, brake gently.
24. To release the brake, pull the lever towards you.
25. The brake is between the clutch and the accelerator.
26. He released the brake and sped off.
27. I rammed my foot down on the brake.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Turn a special key, press the brake pedal, and your car's brakes lock.
29. The Government is determined to put a brake on public spending.
30. He suddenly stepped on the brake and the car stopped at once.