Random good picture Not show
1. I resisted the impulse to laugh.
2. He felt an irresistible impulse to jump.
3. He tends to act on impulse.
4. My first impulse was to run away.
5. Marge's first impulse was to run.
6. Her first impulse was to run away.
7. The main impulse for the unrest came from extremist Muslims.
8. I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
9. The door was open and on impulse she went inside.
10. Unable to resist the impulse, he glanced at the sea again.
11. He felt an irresistible impulse to rush into the room.
12. He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
13. He fought down an impulse to scream.
14. She bought the dress on impulse.
15. The plan will give an impulse to industrial expansion.
16. She wrote that letter on impulse.
17. He fought back the impulse to slap her.sentencedict.com
18. He was motivated by the impulse for social reform.
19. The curtains were an impulse buy.
20. We were seized by a sudden impulse to run.
21. Sean's a fast thinker, and he acts on impulse.
22. Gerry couldn't resist the impulse to kiss her.
23. Some people will buy a puppy on impulse without any idea of what is involved.
24. It is the passions which provide the main impulse of music.
25. Acting on impulse, he picked up the keys and slipped them into his pocket.
26. She gave in to an impulse and took the money.
27. He was egocentric, a man of impulse who expected those around him to serve him.
28. On an impulse, I went into the shop and bought a box of chocolates.
29. They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
30. I hadn't intended to get one - it was an impulse buy.
More similar words: pulse, campus, computer, else, or else, elsewhere, pull, pull in, pull on, pull up, pull off, pull out, something else, pull down, social services, imply, impair, import, impose, shrimp, simply, impact, glimpse, impress, population, popularity, manipulate, improved, pulchritude, pull through.