Random good picture Not show
1. I resisted the impulse to laugh.
2. The main impulse for the unrest came from extremist Muslims.
3. He felt an irresistible impulse to jump.
4. He tends to act on impulse.
5. I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
6. The door was open and on impulse she went inside.
7. My first impulse was to run away.
8. Marge's first impulse was to run.
9. Unable to resist the impulse, he glanced at the sea again.
10. He felt an irresistible impulse to rush into the room.
11. Her first impulse was to run away.
12. He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
13. Some people will buy a puppy on impulse without any idea of what is involved.
14. It is the passions which provide the main impulse of music.
15. Acting on impulse, he picked up the keys and slipped them into his pocket.
16. She gave in to an impulse and took the money.
17. He was egocentric, a man of impulse who expected those around him to serve him.sentencedict.com
18. On an impulse, I went into the shop and bought a box of chocolates.
19. He fought down an impulse to scream.
20. She bought the dress on impulse.
21. She felt a sudden impulse to look to her left.
22. The plan will give an impulse to industrial expansion.
23. On impulse, I picked up the phone and rang her.
24. She wrote that letter on impulse.
25. The impulse is conducted along the length of the wire.
26. On impulse, I picked up the phone and rang my sister in Australia.
27. He fought back the impulse to slap her.
28. He was motivated by the impulse for social reform.
29. They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
30. I hadn't intended to get one - it was an impulse buy.
More similar words: pulse, campus, computer, else, or else, elsewhere, pull, pull in, pull on, pull up, pull off, pull out, something else, pull down, social services, imply, impair, import, impose, shrimp, simply, impact, glimpse, impress, population, popularity, manipulate, improved, pulchritude, pull through.