Random good picture Not show
4. You've pulled a thread in your jumper.
5. Workers weave silk thread into beautiful shirts.
6. The machine spins nylon thread.
7. He lost the thread of his argument.
8. Would you please rewind the thread onto the reel?
9. The baby raveled the reel of thread up.
10. I'm looking for a needle and thread.
11. She sewed it on with needle and thread.
12. A thin thread of light made its way through the curtains.
13. She pulled at the thread till it came out of the piece of cloth.
14. Insert the special cleaning thread between your teeth and pull it gently up and down.
15. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all the world.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,controlling all my action.
17. She pricked herself when passing a thread through the hole of a needle.
18. The thread running through many of these proposals was the theme of individual power and opportunity.
19. A thread of smoke is wisping out of the funnel.
20. Thinking of each other is just like a thread connecting both you on the one end and m e on the other end.
21. A thread of sorrow winds through her poetry.
22. It's difficult to wind off all the thread.
23. His life hung by a thread.
24. His life hung by a single thread.
25. How do you thread the camera?
26. We thread our way through the fairground.
27. The thread unwound a little more.
28. Her skilful fingers spun the wool out to a fine thread.
29. Have you seen the scissors? I want to snip off this loose thread.
30. I suddenly feel myself like a doll,acting all kinds of joys and sorrows.There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,[sentencedict.com]controlling all my action.
More similar words: threat, threaten, three, threshold, with regard to, with respect to, read, reader, readily, already, get ready, spread out, already in, widespread, break through, thrive, throat, head, lead, enthrall, through, throw up, throw off, plead, go through, throw away, bathroom, head up, deadly, steady.