Synonym: consideration, debate, deliberation, discussion, plaza, square, study, tribunal. Similar words: decorum, drum, rumor, spectrum, instrument. Meaning: ['fɔːrəm] n. 1. a public meeting or assembly for open discussion 2. a public facility to meet for open discussion.
Random good picture Not show
1. The forum is now open to all budding entrepreneurs.
2. Yesterday we visited the forum of ancient Romans.
3. The conference provides a useful forum for the exchange of views and ideas.
4. The letters page of this newspaper is a forum for public argument.
5. This is the only forum where East and West can get together.
6. Television is now an important forum for political debate.
7. The film show was followed by an open forum on editing techniques.
8. The group provides a forum for the discussion of ideas.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. An international forum on economic development took place in Brussels.
10. The journal aims to provide a forum for discussion and debate.
11. A monthly forum was set up to deal with all issues appertaining to Everton Park.
12. The letters page serves as a useful forum for the exchange of readers' views.
13. They're holding a forum on new ways of teaching history.
14. Fife Symington, said Dole should have attended the forum.
15. Musicals play a major part in the Forum line-up.
16. Hence, the county court is the appropriate forum.
17. The housing forum in Wensleydale was set up to assess the severity of the problem.
18. It was not a careers forum and he reckoned that that title was a misnomer.
19. A forum, quays, harbours, villas, baths and theatres were constructed also a system of water conservation and control.
20. But yesterday Forum rejected the criticism and said it had put seven names to Mr Adamec for the cabinet posts.
21. According to the Forum, these can also be used to develop algorithm applications.
22. These provided a forum and focus for public criticism of officialdom.
23. It is splitting the flagship, four-star Forum Hotel from the chain and offering the two for sale separately.
24. For all his pride, he misses the public forum politics provides and wants to keep his hand in somehow.
25. Members of the council agreed that it still had an important role as a forum for discussion.
26. This insight into the ethics of international trade comes from the Geneva-based World Economic Forum, a research organization.
27. There were calls for political detainees to be freed and chants in support of the new opposition group, New Forum.
28. The golden rule is that if you have a chat room or discussion forum, you need to monitor it closely.
29. By focusing on major issues that loom ahead, they create a forum for anticipatory thinking.
30. This takes time and the heads are not the appropriate forum for protracted negotiations.
More similar words: decorum, drum, rumor, spectrum, instrument.