Random good picture Not show
(1) The children played happily in the sand.
(2) Adam whistled happily on his way to work.
(3) The children were playing happily with their toys.
(4) Annie was playing happily with her toys .
(5) The children romped happily around/about in the garden.
(6) The baby sat in his high-chair,burbling happily.
(7) I'm a happily married man.
(8) She skipped happily along beside me.
(9) My son has settled happily in America.
(10) The children were outside playing happily in the dirt.
(11) They chattered away happily for a while.
(12) We chatted happily in the lobby.
(13) The boy whistled happily when he walked along.
(14) May the people of the nation live happily and wealthily this upcoming year.
(15) The girls happily played in the sand with buckets and spades.
(16) In our life we are laughing more happily than anybody else.But when the crowd dissipates,we feel much more lonely than anybody else.
(17) They'll quite happily squander a whole year's savings on two weeks in the sun.
(18) She chattered away happily until she noticed I wasn't listening.
(19) I'd happily go for you.
(20) His message was not very happily worded.
(21) She married young and settled happily into domesticity.
(22) She beamed happily at Maxim.
(23) She looked at her son and sighed happily.
(24) He seems to bumble along through life happily enough.
(25) Albert leaned back happily and lit a cigarette.
(26) Most restaurants will happily accept payment by cheque.
(27) He happily conceded the election.
(28) You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
(29) The light that plays, like a naked child[http://sentencedict.com], among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
(30) There they were, merrily describing their 16-hour working days while simultaneously claiming to be happily married.