Random good picture Not show
1. I was almost tempted to strip off and plunge straight into the pool.
2. He braced himself for the icy plunge into the black water.
3. The country might plunge into the abyss of economic ruin.
4. Stock prices bounced back after a steep plunge earlier this week.
5. A strike would plunge the country into chaos.
6. We are expecting a plunge in profits this year.
7. The fall in demand caused share prices to plunge.
8. Plunge the pasta into boiling water.
9. He took the plunge into the deep end.
10. Plunge the fabric into a bath of black dye.
11. They're finally taking the plunge and getting married.
12. The plane began a headlong plunge towards the Earth.
13. This increase reversed an earlier price plunge.
14. She went for a plunge.
15. Take the opportunity to plunge yourself into your career.
16. The company is planning a deeper plunge into the commercial market.
17. The government's political and economic reforms threaten to plunge the country into chaos.
18. They have finally decided to take the plunge and get married.
19. His sudden plunge into the field of international diplomacy is a major surprise.
20. He finally took the plunge and gave in his notice.
21. Bring the water to the boil and plunge the vegetables in.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The sky diver had a plunge of more than 10 , 000 feet before his parachute opened.
23. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
24. Bathers would go straight from the hot room to take a cold plunge.
25. To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay.
26. He ran to the edge of the lake and plunge in.
27. If you have been thinking about buying shares, now could be the time to take the plunge.
28. That peace often looked like a brief truce before the next plunge into war.
29. The calm water ends there and the river begins a headlong plunge.
30. Indeed, if many investors abjure the listing , those who hold their noses and take the plunge might make even more money.
More similar words: lung, plus, fall under, volunteer, voluntary, young, hung up, jungle, fungible, ungainly, with young, youngster, a young man, range, angel, finger, change, orange, singer, arrange, in danger, no longer, any longer, exchange, in general, passenger, challenged, changeable, out of danger, arrangement.