Random good picture Not show
1) The gardener began to heap up the fallen leaves.
2) The gardener mows the grass regularly.
3) The gardener cut back all the bushes.
4) The gardener dribbled water on the plant .
5) The gardener felt something hard with his spade.
6) The gardener mucked the orchard every year.
7) The gardener has lopped all the dead branches from the tree.
8) Our gardener is a jack of all trades, he can do carpentering, decorating, a bit of plumbing, and so on.
9) She employs a jobbing gardener to keep the garden tidy.
10) She herself was not a keen gardener.
11) Mr Dawe was the ancient,(http://sentencedict.com/gardener.html) formally trained head gardener.
12) We employ a gardener two days a week.
13) The organic gardener avoids the use of pesticides.
14) The gardener cropped the hedges.
15) Our new gardener was a marvellous find.
16) The gardener is barbering the lawn.
17) He got a part-time job as a gardener.
18) After the old gardener died, the garden grew wild.
19) He was a lowly assistant gardener.
20) The gardener trimmed down dead branches off the tree.
21) He is a hard worker and a skilled gardener.
22) Mom has always been a good gardener.
23) It was the gardener who delivered the fatal blow.
24) She's a very keen gardener.
25) The gardener trimmed the hedge.
26) My wife's a keen gardener.
27) The old gardener had horny hands.
28) The gardener cropped the hedge.
29) I'll have the gardener plant some trees.
30) The gardener dug the compost in.
More similar words: garden, herb garden, gardening, warden, ardent, avant-garde, burden, regard, haggard, energy, general, scenery, disregard, niggardly, as regards, regarding, generate, energetic, enervate, energize, generous, listener, generally, venerate, regardless, in regard to, in general, venerable, sweetener, interdependent.