Random good picture Not show
1. A special subcommittee adjudicates on planning applications.
2. He has resigned from the chairmanship of the subcommittee.
3. The subcommittee contends that the authorities were lax in investigating most of the cases.
4. The Senate subcommittee has already reported out four civil - rights bills.
5. Pierce delayed reappearing before the subcommittee until Sept. 9.
6. The subcommittee recommended Gingrich be reprimanded.
7. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., the ranking Democrat on the subcommittee.
8. If the two Democrats on the investigative subcommittee, Reps.
9. M., chairman of the Appropriations subcommittee on agriculture.
10. Members of the economic development and planning subcommittee voted to refuse planning permission after a site visit yesterday.
11. We will establish a new Cabinet subcommittee to co-ordinate policy on London.
12. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., chairman of a subcommittee on labor, health and education.
13. Clay Shaw, R-Fla., who chairs the subcommittee that will change the 1996 welfare law.
14. A special subcommittee is expected to meet later this month to begin discussing potential sites for the sculpture.
15. A Senate foreign relations subcommittee was due to work in tandem with a task force drawn from the House.
16. The evidence was strong that the council subcommittee was persuaded before the public hearing that the Housing Commission should take priority.
17. Essentially, council subcommittee recommendations formulated the week of September 17 were accepted without question by the full council five days later.
18. Lauch Faircloth, a Republican who heads the Senate subcommittee that oversees the district.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Both grants represented pet projects of two council subcommittee members.
20. Gingrich admitted to charges, brought by an investigative subcommittee of the ethics committee, that he brought discredit to the House.
21. The subcommittee questioned industry representatives on the role companies could play in improving the environment.
22. But the man who chaired the subcommittee says he now disputes the findings.
23. Hearings are scheduled next week in the Constitution subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee.
24. In an appearance before a House appropriations subcommittee, Reno was asked why she has not moved to have an independent counsel.
25. On Wednesday the county schools subcommittee will be recommended to consider providing 52 nursery places in an extension at Springfield Primary School.
26. DeConcini also chaired the Senate appropriations subcommittee overseeing Customs' budget.
27. Duncan Hunter, R-El Cajon, chairman of a House national security subcommittee.
28. Next Tuesday, the bill goes for its first hearing in front of a Senate subcommittee.
29. Wednesday she listened carefully as Attorney General Janet Reno testified in a subcommittee hearing on youth, violence and drugs.
30. The court ruled that the Federal Advisory Committee Act does not apply to such subcommittee working groups.
More similar words: committee, select committee, political action committee, committed, committal, commit, commitment, smitten, admitted, transmitted, intermittent, subconscious, subcontinent, subconsciously, pitter-patter, summit, settee, admit to, commission, commissary, bitten, bitter, litter, fitted, commissioner, commiserate, commissioned, admittance, bitterly, acquitted.