Random good picture Not show
2. The council tax replaces the poll tax next April.
3. He was considering what to do next.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Come for cocktail and buffet next Sunday.
5. Goodbye Bill! See you next week.
6. We travelled further inland the next day.
7. Growth will accelerate to 2.9 per cent next year.
8. Please be more careful next time.
9. I'm looking forward to your visit next week.
10. I shall go to London next month.
11. He will take over Class 9801 next week.
12. We may go out next Sunday, but that depends.
13. They're on vacation for the next two weeks.
14. The government elections will be next month.
15. They are uncertain about what to do next.
16. We get off at the next station.
17. They occupy the house next door.
18. We need a decision on this by next week.
19. The vessel reached port the next morning.
20. We have to do anatomy next term.
21. Have you any thoughts about our next holiday?
22. The next move rests with you.
23. I could hear someone crying in the next room.
24. There was a little girl sitting next to him.
25. I've made an appointment for a facial next week.
26. The lease expires / runs out next year.
27. If your next record's a bit iffy, you're forgotten.
28. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.