Random good picture Not show
1. The yearbook also noted a sharp drop in reported cases of sexually transmitted disease.
2. That night, he checked the yearbook.
3. There are two yearbook portraits side by side.
4. It is compiling a yearbook of former employees, and claims to have identified about 2, 000 of them.
5. We have just received my daughter's school yearbook in which all pupils were asked the same question.
6. Source: International Labour Office Yearbook of Labour Statistics 2003.
7. You still have your high school yearbook.
8. Here's his page in the yearbook!
9. In addition, I'm the editor of our yearbook.
10. Source: Statistical Yearbook 2004 for Foreign Countries of Germany.
11. Source: World Production Yearbook in 1991.
12. State Statistical Bureau. 2001 Statistical Yearbook [ M ]. Beijing: Statistical Press of China.
13. Lanzhou Bureau of Statistics. 2008 Lanzhou Statistical Yearbook [ M ]. Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2008.
14. I have always kept the yearbook bought at my high school graduation.
15. Source: China Statistical Yearbook. The following 3 tables are also from this Book.
16. Source:United Nations Industrial Development Organization International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2007; UN Database.
17. Source: NBS, China Statistical Yearbook, various years; China Statistical Abstract 2006.
18. The massive yearbook full - text database is a new type of digital information resources.
19. IV. The units of measurement used in this yearbook are internationally standard measurement units.
20. Sources: Guangdong Provincial Statistics Bureau, and Guangdong Statistical Yearbook 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
21. Oh, it's my high school yearbook, this bring back so many memories!
22. Date resources: ILO 2005 Yearbook of Labour Statistics ( same as below ).
23. The yearbook committee will meet today at 3:40 in the library.
24. But he noted in interviews that drawings he submitted to his high school yearbook were rejected.
25. It is hardly necessary to extract its value every time from an Astronomical Yearbook.
26. I didn't sleep with someone on my high school yearbook.
27. VI . Due to rounding or different accounting unit, the amount of separate number may not correspond with the aggregative or relative ones in this yearbook.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Michel, Andreas. 1987. "The Development of Ethnomusicology in the German Democratic Republic. An Overview. " Yearbook for Traditional Music 19: 171-186.
29. Last month, Veronica Rodriguez, Ms. Sturgis's mother, paid for a full-page ad in the yearbook that is to include a photograph of her daughter in a tuxedo.
30. Get out an old photo album or high school yearbook.
More similar words: year after year, cookbook, carbon, harbour, harbor, carbohydrate, year, book, yearn, book for, notebook, yearning, by the book, textbook, yesteryear, bookstore, sketchbook, nearby, fiscal year, pocketbook, advance booking, yeah, yeast, bourbon, verbose, hyperbole, garb, thunderbolt, barber, garble.