Random good picture Not show
1. The President remains obdurate on the question of tax cuts.
2. Several obdurate facts/differences remain, preventing a compromise solution.
3. They argued, but he remained obdurate.
4. He remained obdurate, refusing to alter his decision.
5. The union remains obdurate that any redundancies must be voluntary.
6. She remained obdurate despite their pleas.
7. But then Bath, equally obdurate, struck back.
8. Up until now he had been obdurate on the matter, the Emmeline was his, he would not give her up.
9. Remain obdurate and you will hang for your presumption, and many others with you.
10. He is obdurate in his convictions.
11. She is of obdurate temperament, and gets angry easily.
12. A third group were obdurate and still wanted to wait and see.
13. Even obdurate India has begun to look less of an outlier.
14. It can be used to treat obdurate cerebrovascular disease, centrically retinitis, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, pre-block syndrome, thrombophlebitis , etc.
15. Entrenched prejudices, obdurate opinions are as sterile as no opinionsall.
16. If Iran is obdurate, each set of leads to the next.
17. Paul Skinner an obdurate opponent of BHP's advances, had recently stood down as chairman of Rio.
18. The child's misery would move even the most obdurate heart.
19. Some members of the committee are likely to prove obdurate on this matter.
20. Parts of the administration may be changing but others have been obdurate defenders of the status quo.
21. Gedge smiled less and the attitude was so workman-like, it all seemed hurried and obdurate.
22. Or rather, it was not yet that acceptance[Sentencedict.com], something in Raskolnikov remained obdurate.
23. I argued this point with him, but he was obdurate in the matter.
24. To avoid further childishness Leonora took refuge in stony, obdurate silence.
25. Thereafter they learnt to invoke the name of the head of the secret police when dealing with obdurate local officials.
26. The struggle shall be waged only against a few obdurate landlords after they have been isolated.
More similar words: duration, accurate, accurately, commensurate, endurable, endurance, durability, ziggurat, maturation, figurative, inauguration, acculturation, configuration, transfiguration, rate, prate, irate, grate, pirate, operate, berate, vibrate, hydrate, grate on, literate, at any rate, separate, federate, venerate, generate.