Random good picture Not show
2. Now he was in deep affliction for the loss of his brother.
3. Blindness can be a terrible affliction.
4. It is hard to bear up under affliction.
5. His deafness is a great affliction to him.
6. Hay fever is an affliction which arrives at an early age.
7. He bore his affliction with a great dignity.
8. In football its an affliction like leprosy.
9. Because it is an affliction peculiar to women?
10. It is a terrible affliction; it came to her on her wedding day, like a curse.
11. And at the same time ashamed of the affliction that he had brought down on himself.
12. A thought-provoking look at the ever-growing affliction of mental disturbance.
13. Affliction succeeds in taking the detailing associated with Raymond Carver-style dirty realism and fusing it with the pace of a detective story.
14. Affliction is seed of unsurpassable Bodhi .
15. We sympathize with people in affliction.
16. His mind is not a mind for affliction.
17. It's sur - prising that she can bear up with such an affliction.
18. In the central tradition, as noted, the depression was a routine affliction.
19. The remoteness that tourists value has long been officially recognized in the mountains as an affliction.
20. But Fugelso narrows the percentages down: six percent of women and 10 percent of men suffer from the affliction.
21. This was diagnosed as impetigo, an unpleasant and contagious affliction.
22. Guess who I ran into on the street at the height of my affliction?
23. And when the product is animal research hysteria over a new human affliction can sometimes sell even the worst schlock.
24. She then gave the dairy product to a leper, whose affliction immediately disappeared.
25. One is charged with upholding the moral order, while the other equally essential class helps to explain inappropriate affliction.
26. Also, should some one come across me, they would remember how the De Belving coffers have assisted Salamanca in its affliction.
27. Other devices in the plan suffer from the opposite affliction: There is less to them than meets the ear and eye.
28. The man spits hatred at anyone who sees his humiliation and affliction.
29. I am with comfort,(sentencedict.com/affliction.html) I overflow with joy in all our affliction.
30. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.
More similar words: fiction, prediction, conviction, restriction, jurisdiction, dictionary order, conflict, conflict with, affectation, action, baffled, application, implication, publication, auction, section, election, sanction, reduction, function, fraction, reaction, infection, objection, selection, attraction, distinction, protection, connection, reflection.