Random good picture Not show
1. There is a very high tariff on jewelry.
2. A general tariff was imposed on foreign imports.
3. Non EEC countries pay a higher differential tariff.
4. The daily tariff includes accommodation and unlimited use of the pool and gymnasium.
5. A copy of the tariff is placed in each room of the hotel.
6. They set a tariff of 36% on British wool cloth.
7. Each of these situations requires a different tariff structure.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. So Musser raised the tariff to $ 3.
9. The two-part tariff is not always a feasible solution.
10. The maximum customs tariff on imports was set at 50 percent and the minimum at 10 percent.
11. Sugar tariff rate quotas are permitted under international trade agreements to protect the U. S. cane and sugar beet industry.
12. The question then arises: how high would the tariff have to be to alter the relationship?
13. The firm obtained a nominal tariff protection of 35 percent in 1981.
14. The tariff is an instrument invented for the benefit of those who make to be used against those who buy.
15. The tariff which came into operation in 1880 was a direct response.
16. No one had risked more for tariff reform than he had in 1923.
17. A new tariff for low electricity users will also be introduced which has no standing charge.
18. Please refer to our tariff of charges for details of these services.
19. The shadow cabinet decided in April 1912 that it would abandon the referendum idea and return to the full tariff policy.
20. There are no statutory rules governing the procedure for deciding a prisoner's tariff.
21. Women nevertheless do commit crimes and contribute to the tariff of most offence categories.
22. A policy of free trade, rather than membership of a discriminatory trading regime, would have maximised the benefits of tariff reductions.
23. Is the Secretary of State required by law to adopt the judicial view of the tariff?
24. A major development encouraging trade between the advanced countries was tariff cuts.
25. Surely the Lord Chancellor should have issued guidance to justices on the tariff for sentencing in such cases.
26. If you incur bank charges, some banks operate a slightly cheaper tariff for direct debits because they are more easily handled.
27. Snowden, unlike Samuel, was willing to agree in late September to a prohibitive tariff on luxury goods.
28. In cases such as these, trial courts were clearly operating with an offender-based tariff rather than one that was offence-based.
29. Customs agents have the power to value imports and, within limits, charge a range of tariff rates.
30. The idea is that temporary protection shall be afforded to each nation's domestic industry exclusively through the customs tariff.
More similar words: clarify, staring, clarification, sectarian, vegetarian, proletariat, militarism, planetarium, the proletariat, totalitarian, authoritarian, totalitarianism, cliff, stiff, differ, drift, rifle, stiffen, mastiff, verify, trifle, strife, purify, thrift, terrify, diffident, difficult, plaintiff, different, terrific.