Random good picture Not show
1. The eradication of smallpox by vaccination was one of medicine's greatest triumphs.
2. Eradication of the less serious fungi is usually a simple matter of cutting out and burning the infected timber.
3. We will strive to accelerate the eradication of ozone depleting substances.
4. After eradication of H pylori, duodenal ulcers do not usually recur and the associated chronic gastritis gradually disappears.
5. Local eradication of prostatic cancer probably occurs more commonly with radical prostatectomy than with radiotherapy.
6. The more radical campaigners focus on poverty eradication and debt cancellation.
7. We conclude from this study that H pylori eradication enhances gastric juice ascorbate secretion, and thus increases intragastric anti-oxidant protection.
8. In addition, H pylori eradication speeds up ulcer healing and is associated with healing of previously refractory ulcers.
9. It is concluded that successful eradication of H pylori improves secretion of vitamin C into gastric juice.
10. After eradication of H pylori in the duodenal ulcer patients both their basal acid output and basal gastrin fell by 50%.
11. Global polio eradication is the common goal of mankind.
12. This is often required for intelligent control and eradication.
13. So where eradication has failed, prevention can help.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He is seen as having made a significant contribution towards the eradication of corruption.
15. Since the programme was announced in 1998, like previous eradication campaigns, it has had a bumpy ride.
16. The studies were designed to evaluate the H pylori eradication potency of the various regimens and the post-therapeutic course of ulcer disease.
17. Furthermore, many studies have shown that the naturally occurring relapse rate of duodenal ulcers is considerably reduced after eradication.
18. The fall in basal acid secretion found may not necessarily be due to the eradication of H pylori.
19. It is unlikely therefore that reinfection will occur after successful eradication.
20. The clause is relatively mild, requiring international agencies to commit themselves to support eradication efforts.
21. Patients classified as having H pylori infection received an eradication regimen; 107 were reassessed 4 weeks after therapy.
22. A government cost benefit analysis in 1986 showed that the cost of vaccination exceeded the worst case scenario cost of eradication.
23. Why do we need to be reminded about the eradication of time all the time?
24. Can gastric juice ascorbic acid secretion be restored by eradication of H pylori?
25. Thus, in addition to duodenal ulcer disease, H pylori eradication may also cure gastric ulcer disease.
26. Out of deference to me, and for the eventual eradication of our corneas, we sat in the absolute front row.
27. One month after completing this treatment, the C-urea breath test was repeated to assess eradication of the infection.
28. The primary aim of the second trial was to see if eradication of H pylori led to resolution of intestinal metaplasia.
29. As the limos leave the Kremlin and head for the airport, it is back to the business of Chechen eradication.
30. Despite this reduction in plasma gastrin, no consistent changes in rates of acid secretion have been documented after eradication treatment.
More similar words: eradicate, medication, dedication, indication, vindication, contradiction, radiation, ratification, radical, gratification, radically, self-gratification, radicalize, fornication, sporadically, deification, supplication, implication, publication, complication, unification, application, fabrication, notification, edification, ramification, communication, purification, intoxication, modification.