Random good picture Not show
1. Health is a jewel [treasure].
4. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it. Lao Tzu
6. Knowledge is the most precious treasure of all things, because it can never be given away, nor stolen nor consumed.
7. Measure is treasure.
8. The dictionary is a vast treasure trove of information.
9. He went to the island looking for treasure.
10. The Book of Kells is Trinity College's greatest treasure.
11. They're diving for sunken treasure.
12. A letter from home is a priceless treasure.
13. It was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life.
14. This book is a treasure house of information on Arctic birds.
15. When we learn to treasure simple happiness,(Sentencedict.com) we will be winners in life.
16. Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
17. You're wonderful friend,and I treasure you more with every year.
18. For youth,for happiness,let's bless each other,treasure the friendship between you and me.
19. The treasure dug out of the earth was a box of gold coins.
20. Books are treasure banks storing wisdom passed down from generation to generation.
21. Don't forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
22. I treasure your friendship.
23. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
24. Avid Bob Dylan fans treasure bootlegged recordings.
25. Stories about pirates often include a search for buried treasure.
26. The victorious army despoil the city of all its treasure.
27. A Roman soldier's pay, found by a metal detector enthusiast in Norfolk, has been declared treasure trove at an inquest in Diss.
28. A FRIEND is a 'gift' if of our heart treasures. Thank you forbeing the treasure in my heart.
29. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better hold and cherish the one you love.
30. One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
More similar words: treasurer, pleasure, measured, measure up, measure out, measurement, measure up to, embrasure, treason, reassuring, sure, surety, assure, ensure, for sure, tread, treat, leisure, stream, treaty, streak, composure, make sure, exposure, to be sure, pressure, get ready, outreach, retreat, entreat.