Random good picture Not show
1) He equipped himself for a long journey.
2) The centre is well equipped for sailing.
3) He equipped himself for the journey.
4) Our laboratory is well equipped.
5) They equipped themselves for the expedition.
6) Their living room is equipped with all kinds of modern appliances.
7) They equipped themselves with a pair of sharp axes and set off for the forest.
8) I always felt that Mary was not equipped for motherhood.
9) I'm not equipped to pass judgement on such matters.
10) She was equipped with knowledge for the vocation.
11) The museum is equipped with sophisticated humidity controls.
12) He wasn't mentally equipped to handle this situation.
13) She equipped herself in all her finery.
14) They massed well - equipped troops on the frontier.
15) The infantry were equipped with flame throwers.
16) He equipped himself with a hammer and nails.
17) The kitchen was compact but well equipped.
18) He equipped himself with a street plan.
19) Each vehicle can be equipped according to your specifications.
20) My garage-cum-workshop is well equipped.
21) She is equipped in good style.
22) The rooms are equipped with video cameras.
23) The car comes equipped with a driver's airbag.
24) This hotel is equipped with a central heating thermostat.
25) The centre is well equipped for canoeing and mountaineering.
26) The hostel is specially equipped for wheelchair access.
27) Specially equipped troops are operating in the hills.
28) Their schools are very poorly equipped.
29) The soldiers were well equipped with weapons and ammunition.
30) A series of sorties was carried out at night by specially equipped aircraft.
More similar words: equip, equipment, zipper, equity, require, required, requisite, equivocal, equivocate, equivalent, obsequious, equilibrium, requirement, dipping, flippant, pedant, expedite, pedantic, pedagogy, carpe diem, upper, expedition, impediment, pepper, appeal, happen, appear, appeal to, happen to, happening.