Similar words: chopping, damping, developing, developing countries, dip, happily, diplomat, diplomatic.
Random good picture Not show
1. He kept dipping into the bag of sweets.
2. She kept dipping into the bag of sweets.
3. A few minutes earlier Helguera's dipping 30-yarder had brought David James into action for the first time.
4. Or are their blunt heads dipping to the bottom and sucking food from the sand or gravel?
5. But Robert, on that evening, was dipping back to a famous essay by the great Cambridge economist.
6. Dougal flicked through the pages, dipping into the typed sections; the handwritten portions could wait.
7. This pur e makes a nutty and savory dipping sauce.
8. But dipping a toe into the contracting pond can be problematic.
9. Serve with boiled rice and bowls of the dipping sauce.
10. The idea of crackers packaged with a soft dipping cheese has taken a sweet turn.
11. Escapism isn't just limited to dipping into science fiction or a romantic novel.
12. He thought dipping at parties was perilous, to say the very least.
13. The risky technique involves vehicles dipping into the Martian atmosphere to slow down, rather than firing braking rockets.
14. Even so, this performance kept dipping and swerving from the plot and meandering away from the emotional core of her music.
15. The report shows consumer confidence dipping to levels not seen since the severe 1981-82 recession.
16. Test by dipping a spoon into the mixture, then turning it sideways over the pan.
17. Ask the children to guess what's in each container by dipping their hands in.
18. They used to take off their clothes and go skinny dipping in the creek.
19. On her lap was a bag of candy which she kept dipping into.
20. Only track I found led to a field where some men were dipping sheep.
21. Note that clean clock pulses are once again needed and the water dipping method described earlier works fairly well.
22. The smoky flavors of the grilled rabbit combine perfectly with the spicy peanut-chili dipping sauce.
23. Try smearing the spanner jaws with light oil,(sentencedict.com) then dipping them in fine sand.
24. Suddenly there was a commotion in the water and Tim appeared, dipping and diving like a young dolphin.
25. Place this sauce in a small bowl to use as a dipping sauce.
26. Blue-winged dragons o'er dappled Cam skimming, Forked tailed martins, dipping and winging.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. With only 29 calories a dessertspoon for mayonnaise and a mere 15 calories for salad dressing they're well worth dipping into.
28. Vasili glanced over his shoulder, his foot already on the brake and his hand dipping towards the gear lever.
29. A dish of sweet and sour sauce is provided for dipping.
30. Follow-up Make indicator strips by cutting blotting paper or heavy construction paper into strips and dipping them in the cabbage water.