Random good picture Not show
2) He lacked the requisite skills for the job.
3) He lacks the requisite qualifications.
4) They failed to win the requisite twothirds majority.
5) She filled in the requisite paperwork.
6) Have you the requisite visa to enter Canada?
7) A map is requisite for a traveler.
8) She lacks the requisite experience for the job.
9) He hasn't got the requisite qualifications for the job.
10) A good book is a requisite for long journeys.
11) Decision is a quality requisite to a commander.
12) We supply every requisite for travel/all travelling requisites.
13) A university degree has become a requisite for entry into most professions.
14) The requisite number of countries have now ratified the convention.
15) An understanding of accounting techniques is a major requisite for the work of the analysts.
16) The wife signed the requisite security document.
17) The first requisite of civilization is that of justice. Sigmund Freud
18) Access is not the only requisite in the countryside.
19) His particular school features the requisite punches and kicks.
20) Given the requisite financial resources,[http://sentencedict.com/requisite.html] there is no great difficulty about launching exhibitions that have wide public appeal.
21) If we wish to attain Self-Knowledge, the energies requisite for the task must be forthcoming from somewhere.
22) They were not able to start the meeting until the requisite number of members were present.
23) It is usually about 20 millimetres in diameter, with the requisite internal nut and as hard as a stone.
24) A good figure and tight hotpants is not now a requisite for a paddock pass.
25) For short exploratory missions of a few days, it is clearly most expedient to carry along the requisite supplies from Earth.
26) Not only does it influence whether or not you fork out the requisite 65p[sentencedict.com], it can make or break a band.
27) And perms, our straight hair tortured into frizz for the Christmas or Easter gathering and the requisite smiling photograph.
28) Such punitive gestures fulfilled the important function of maintaining mechanical solidarity at the requisite pitch.
29) It is located not far from the docks and features the requisite stock: goats, sheep, chickens and rabbits.
30) This is of little consequence to those of you who follow the San Francisco 49ers with the requisite devotion.
More similar words: acquisition, inquisitive, require, required, requirement, request, frequent, frequency, frequently, equip, equity, visitor, site, quite, equivocal, equipment, relinquishment, equivalent, quite a few, parasite, cruise, anguish, disguise, altruistic, distinguish, crisis, sit, visible, revision, derisive.