Random good picture Not show
1) Her zipper stuck halfway up.
2) The zipper and snaps are solid brass.
3) On her head, a zipper of black surgical threads struggled to keep a still-raw wound in place.
4) My zipper was stuck, and the material around it ripped as I pulled on it.
5) She scratched the knife along the zipper of my jeans and threw the blade again.
6) The zipper is red.
7) I gave it a tug and the zipper broke off.
8) The coverall has a 25 inch nylon zipper protected by a storm flap secured with Velcro.
9) A little soap on the zipper will make it run more easily.
10) ANSI Class 75 Composite Safety Toe with Side Zipper.
11) He called the zipper a slide fastener.
12) Residue is probably only a bar that camping zipper.
13) Did you screw up the zipper?
14) Front zipper and a waist drawstring.
15) Zipper front. 2 front slash pocket.
16) The utility model realizes zipper cutting through the fusing of zipper material, and cutting fluffiness of knife tool and puffed selvedge phenomenon can not happen, and simultaneously noise is small.
17) Dual - way zipper closure to secure photo gear from dust, stain.
18) The instructor demonstrated the proper way to sew in a zipper.
19) A salesperson is usually hovering there, to exchange a garment or help with a zipper.
20) Instead, the usual sequence of events is this: The zipper gets caught in the sleeping bag material.
21) As Nirvana accepted its award, singer Kurt Cobain opened his trousers zipper, causing the camera to abruptly pan away from him.
22) McGowan had a gun in his hand and he was pushing the muzzle through the zipper and into the tourist's mouth.
23) But his second, which caromed off my left cheek and opened it like a zipper, was just as bad.
24) Black jacket with 4 pockets and double layer enclosures: zipper, and buttons.
25) Coffea Yunnan mainly, together with the other imported coffee beans, roasted by the teacher carefully blending professional baking system, aluminum zipper bag for easy access after each save.
26) She touched his hair and then they pulled up the zipper on the body bag and carried him away.
27) Your return trip to New Orleans hasn't gone at all as planned, beginning with you waking up on the wrong side of a body bag zipper in the city morgue,(http://sentencedict.com/zipper.html) trying to remember how you arrived.
28) Some makers offer above mid-knee shorts or straight-legged trousers with waistband , belt carriers, front pleats, side pockets and mock fly zipper.
29) The outer jacket is split longitudinally from head to tail and a rainproof zipper, an adhesive tape or other type of flexible connector is arranged where the utility model is split over.
30) For self-absorption to be professional, we are making best to every "DHL" Zipper.