Random good picture Not show
1. The car made a sudden swerve to the left.
2. I don't think he will swerve from his ideas.
3. The catcher signaled him to swerve.
4. The driver had ample time to brake or swerve and avoid the woman.
5. I had to swerve to avoid a cat.
6. Nothing will swerve him from his aims.
7. He would never swerve from the truth.
8. His swerve was something that defied analysis; just as it defied attempts to counter it.
9. McLaren would never swerve from the truth.
10. I had to swerve to avoid the truck.
11. Unless we swerve soon, we will drown.
12. Or perhaps they do, for the beast does swerve aside, though this could be only chance.
13. When driven toward the precipice, they would swerve at the edge to right or left and gallop away.
14. To cause to swerve from a straight line; deflect.
15. A model for the network with swerve penalty ( NSP ) is developed.
16. Nothing will swerve him from his determination.
17. I will never swerve from my declared policy on this matter.
18. What makes her swerve without hitting the brakes?
19. I will never swerve from it.
20. One ought not swerve from the path of duty.
21. The car made a sudden swerve to avoid the child.
22. She is one of those rare politicians whom one can trust not to swerve from policy and principle.
23. He swung the car to the left and that swerve saved Malone's life.
24. Suddenly we heard a screech of brakes and saw the car swerve to miss the cyclist.
25. If Bambi walked out of the woods,(sentencedict.com/swerve.html) he might not swerve to miss her.
26. It was a great wordless whoop that echoed round the Castle, and Ruth saw all the spears swerve towards them.
27. To be pregnant against your will is to see your life swerve out of control.
28. In an extreme case, she guided one middle manager who was going through mid-life swerve into working at a zoo.
29. The control principle of airspeed keeping, altitude keeping, course keeping and swerve control is analyzed, too.
30. Players notice they have more power, more control and more swerve, and that the shoe allows them to strike a ball with pinpoint accuracy.