Random good picture Not show
1. He'd left sticky fingermarks all over the glass.
2. There's some sticky stuff in your hair.
3. The sticky tape on the parcel came unstuck and the whole thing came undone.
4. What's all that sticky stuff on the carpet?
5. The flies leave a sticky residue on crops.
6. If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
7. The leaves were covered with a strange sticky substance.
8. I've got some sticky stuff on my shoe.
9. The floor's very sticky near the cooker.
10. The food had congealed into a sticky mass.
11. The walls were besmeared with sticky blue paint.
12. I always seem to get into sticky situations on holiday.
13. I hope you will clean out all those sticky old sweet papers and empty envelopes from your drawer this time.
14. Robert's put his sticky mitts all over it.
15. The floor's still sticky where I spilled the juice.
16. This is something of a sticky wicket you've got us into.
17. The plant exudes a sticky liquid.
18. The business hit a sticky patch and lost ￡4.8 million.
19. This sticky compound adheres well on this surface.
20. Inevitably the transition will yield some sticky moments.
21. Their business hit a sticky patch last year.
22. The children's faces were sticky with chocolate.
23. The sauce was now a sticky mass at the bottom of the pan.
24. The knob is only held on by sticky tape.
25. The sweet is sticky.
26. The rubber's gone all sticky.
27. Seal the package with sticky tape.
28. There's sticky stuff all over the chair.
29. Stir in the milk to make a soft but not sticky dough.
30. Stick down the edge of the carpet with double-sided sticky tape.
More similar words: stick, stick out, stick to, stick it out, chopstick, tick, mystic, rustic, justice, plastic, eristic, artistic, mystical, sadistic, domestic, majestic, injustice, realistic, statistic, do justice, bombastic, fantastic, acoustics, linguistic, statistics, drastically, optimistic, altruistic, polytheistic, ritualistic.