Random good picture Not show
1. Work began on the reconstruction of the road.
2. A group of enthusiasts have undertaken the reconstruction of a steam locomotive.
3. The country faces a huge task of national reconstruction following the war.
4. A gigantic task of national reconstruction awaits us.
5. Detectives want to stage a reconstruction of events.
6. Last night police staged a reconstruction of the incident.
7. Police have planned a reconstruction of the crime tomorrow in the hope this will jog the memory of passers-by.
8. He said the task of reconstruction would demand much patience, hard work and sacrifice.
9. A dramatized reconstruction of the robbery was shown on television to try to make people remember any vital pieces of information that would help the police.
10. The police have staged a reconstruction of the events leading up to the murder.
11. Post-war economic reconstruction in the country must begin with the resumption of agricultural production.
12. The doorway is a 19th century reconstruction of Norman work.
13. The reconstruction of the Town Hall is scheduled to start next month.
14. The national reconstruction agenda is taking priority.
15. I do not wish to see reconstruction through bankruptcies.
16. The evolutionary history of Figure 4 is a reconstruction.
17. An accident reconstruction can cost up to ￡1,000.
18. Understanding proceeds by reconstruction at an individual level.
19. Oldman continued to tackle the difficulties of postwar reconstruction.
20. The method for reconstruction is described elsewhere.
21. Replicas are very useful for reconstruction activities.
22. In fact they are vital to the accurate reconstruction of past human activities.
23. Several wartime reconstruction working parties in the Ministry had outlined plans for reorganisation very similar to those adopted by the Labour Government.
24. The museum has reopened after nearly two years of reconstruction.
25. The article embraces many important points of the government reconstruction plan.
26. Mrs Kerr was too upset to take part in a reconstruction of her ordeal.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. As chairman, I had been involved in its capital reconstruction and ultimate sale to Trafalgar House.
28. Slabs or successive slabs with faces suitable for serial reconstruction of large-scale fabrics can be made at this stage.
29. The safety element sets guidelines for emergency response to catastrophes and the reconstruction that would follow.
30. Out of this early ecological research has grown the whole field of environmental and dietary reconstruction discussed in Chapters 6 and 7.
More similar words: construction, constructing, constructive, instruction, instructional, construct, obstruction, destruction, instruct, instructor, destructive, indestructible, construe, constitutional convention, menstruation, demonstration, constitution, structure, consternation, in all directions, reconciliation, structural, constitutional, unconstitutional, infrastructure, constrict, constrain, constraint, auction, reduction.