Random good picture Not show
3. The terrorists were given ten minutes to surrender.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Sadness is easier because its surrender.
5. Don't surrender to this dark woeld.
6. The rebel soldiers were forced to surrender.
7. In the mouth, heart in surrender, we all pretend.
8. They would rather die than surrender .
9. The allied commander demanded their immediate and unconditional surrender.
10. General Martin Bonnet called on the rebels to surrender.
11. The enemy must decide between surrender and starvation.
12. In the end they were forced to surrender.
13. I'm never prepared to surrender to blackmail.
14. He was ordered to surrender his gun.
15. We shall never surrender.
16. He had to surrender the watches to the police in which the heroin was hidden.
17. What is the surrender value of these shares?
18. Couldn't you surrender under such pressure?
19. The villagers were starved into surrender.
20. We will not surrender without a struggle.
21. He had to decide between surrender and starvation.
22. They have been ordered to surrender their passports.
23. He agreed to surrender all claims to the property.
24. They had no thought of surrender.
25. Cath was most reluctant to surrender her independence.
26. They were to surrender immediately or face total annihilation.
27. They have agreed on the terms of surrender.
28. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
29. A white flag is used as a token of surrender.
30. I am not afraid to block Kazuma, not afraid to surrender. I'm afraid, but his heart is no longer stubborn.
More similar words: render, current, currency, recurrent, currently, occurrence, concurrent, resurrection, surreptitious, surrounded, sender, gender, tender, offender, slender, defender, engender, rendezvous, independent, independence, be independent of, surround, surrogate, declaration of independence, surrounding, deterrent, irreverent, trend, irreverence, under.